Peggy Rockow, Attorney
Phone: (507) 377-0070
Fax: (507) 373-7001
In 2014 I was selected for membership in the national trial lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers for Criminal Defense. In 2000 and 2003, I was named “Super Lawyer,” by peers, as one of Minnesota’s Best Lawyers.
I received my undergraduate degree from the University of Iowa and then attended law school in St. Paul where I received my Juris Doctorate from Hamline University School of Law.
Criminal Defense since 1991
For over 20 years, I have been defending people charged with criminal offenses. A criminal charge does not define who you are. I understand that this can be a frightening process. When you come to my office you can be assured that we will not judge you based on the allegations. My office will work hard to assist you through this trying time. While no attorney can make you guarantees regarding outcomes in a criminal case, know that we will work hard to protect your rights.
I have a dedication to protect the rights of those charged in criminal court. We will work diligently to ensure each client is protected by the principles of justice.
Family Law since 2000
Dissolutions are a tough time for everyone involved, husband, wife, and children. It is my job to get you through this period by identifying the issues to be resolved. We efficiently handle those issues and minimize the antagonistic, irrelevant issues that often magnify dissolutions.
Custody and Parenting Time issues can be highly emotional. Ideally, parents should promote healthy relationships with the children and the opposing party, however, that is not always possible. Many times people play games in these cases by utilizing the children in these disputes. People will make false allegations to gain advantage. I will protect your rights as a parent. I will assist in securing parenting time schedules and custody. Our office takes the high road and will not play games when it comes to your children.
Professional Associations, Honors and Awards
- 2014 Selected for membership in the National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers for Criminal Defense
- Previous Board Member of the Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Current Member of the Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- 2003 and 2001 -Named Minnesota Super Lawyer by Peers
- 2001 3rd Judicial District P.D. – Most Jury Trials
- 2000 3rd Judicial District P.D. – Most Juvenile Trials
- 1995 5th Judicial District P.D. – Award for Dedication and Commitment to Public Defense and the Principles of Justice
- Freeborn County Bar Association
- Criminal Law practice since 1991
- Family Law practice since 2000
- Juris Doctorate from Hamline Law School St. Paul MN 1990
- Undergraduate from University of Iowa, Iowa City 1986
Call us today for a FREE CONSULTATION! 507-377-0070